Ever wondered why cloud providers make it such a hassle for you to migrate your stuff? Or why you’re never quite sure what you’re actually paying them for? Enter: Nerdalize! We build an affordable, easy-to-use, and sustainable cloud for large computational workloads by placing high performance servers into homes as heating systems.
You can help us keep this promise to our customers because you live and breath the newest clustering technologies. Actually, you dream of your own rowing boat ship to call yourself Kubernetes. Docker has no secrets for you: you package containers like a freakin’ magician.
You have a degree. Or not. Whatever. We love you because you can voice your strong opinion on anything both in English and Go. Oh, and we just love to read your Github account in the weekend for some inspiration and relaxation.
Sounds Interesting? Get in touch!
$ firefox https://www.nerdalize.com && \ mail -s "Hi Thirza, I’m $NAME" email@example.com || \ irssi –connect=irc.freenode.net '# /join ##nerdalize' || \ skype –callto +31153010022 && \ echo "We’ll show you around, drinks included!"
We offer you
- Impact and responsibility from day 0. You are designing and developing one of the most important parts of our product.
- A high performance team where cutting edge technology is the name of the game. If you know of something even newer and better, we love to hear it!
- No cluster bubble here. Together we are a full stack team and we’re always looking to understand what the rest of the team is doing.
- Weekly demo time to show the whole team what crazy stuff you’re working on. In return you get a cold beer, meaningful feedback and some well deserved praise.
- Champagne to celebrate success together, or a pep talk to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Fun teammates for weird lunch discussions, team days, drinks, parties, and more.
- A workplace at Europe’s biggest high-tech incubator: YES!Delft. The place is buzzing with young, vibrant people with a passion for
- Friday drinks, foosball, and working on great ideas to change the world (think: exoskeletons, rockets, bird repelling lasers etc. etc.).
How we work
- We give credit where credit is due and ask for help when we need it.
- We are happy for other people’s success. The pie of life is big enough for us all!
- We do the right thing, serve the greater good in our decisions.
- We share our ideas, speak up for what we believe in, and survive arguments.
- We trust our colleagues and customers and actively seek to understand them.
- We are willing and eager to learn from each other.
- We are honest with each other and ourselves
- We are passionate about what we work on and take pride in what we develop.
- We are self-starters who thrive with autonomy, and perceive “chaos” as an opportunity to shine.